As Risk Actuary, you will support the Head of Risk in delivering the financial and insurance risk framework across the wider business. You will do this by providing value added risk oversight to senior stakeholders enabling them to make strategic decisions. Your day to day duties include:
- Leading in the ORSA process, ensuring it is in line with the company's risk strategy
- Design and implement stress and scenario testing, analysing conclusions and making recommendations
- Leading and drafting CRO reports
- Monitoring and reporting on risk exposures
- Working closely with the Head of Risk to monitor team performance and act as a number 2 in their absence
- Ongoing review of current processes, suggesting and carrying out improvements to ensure they are efficient
- Providing training and advice to the wider actuarial team on risk management
To be considered for this role, you will be a qualified actuary with notable experience in the above area. A background in consultancy or insurance will be considered providing you have strong experience in life insurance.
On offer is a competitive salary, annual bonus and a platform to grow and develop your skills. Management opportunities are available for the right person as well as the option to move internally in order to promote yourself to the next grade.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 020 7019 8881.