The purpose of this role is to support the CRO in reporting financial risks across the Life Insurance business. You will be responsible for reviewing risk analysis, control assurance and to provide overall support of the company's insurance risk objectives. Due to the continued growth of the business, there is a need to expand the risk team in order to identify, assess and monitor risk practices effectively across the business as it changes. Key duties include:
- Prepare risk appetite statements for the CRO and risk management team
- Reviewing actuarial methodologies and assumptions, challenge the actuarial and finance teams from a risk perspective
- Support the CRO with ORSA processes, running scenario workshops, stress testing and identify scenarios and sensitivities
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A qualified or nearly qualified actuary with experience in capital modelling
- Strong in understanding key risk types and how they would impact a life insurance business
- Experienced in managing stakeholder relationships, working as part of a team and managing multiple work streams
On offer is a competitive salary, annual bonus, good company pension and the opportunity to move internally in future.
To find out more about this role and similar opportunities, please get in touch on email@example.com or call me on 020 7019 8881.