This role has been signed off post-lockdown and is a business critical role - interviews will be done via video conference
Goodman Masson are working with a Lloyd's company who are looking for a Risk Actuary. This is a technical role in which you will be assisting the CRO with internal business planning and risk reviews.
- Maintain Enterprise Risk Management process which identifies, assesses and controls on significant risks to the business
- Assist with the production of ORSA
- Validation & enhancement of the capital model
- Using your analytical skillset to provide high level challenges to different business areas through risk reviews
- Working with senior stakeholders within actuarial and the wider business
- Deputise for the CRO when needed at Committees and Forums
Actuaries coming from a London Market, Lloyd's or Consultancy background with project management experience are desired as your role will involve working with various teams and balancing multiple assignments. The ideal candidate will either be nearly or newly qualified with significant GI experience (4+ years).
Interested to find out more? Please get in contact... firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0207 324 0568