A leading insurance business currently require a Risk analyst to join their 2nd line operational risk team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Operational Risk Manager, the Head of Operational risk and the 1st line risk representatives to support the development and embedding of the enterprise risk management framework.
- The Risk Analyst will produce detailed MI reporting, identify trends and undertake system administration, management and development as well as data provision to internal and external parties.
- As you will be dealing with data and producing risk reports, naturally, you will have strong attention to detail and good presentation skills.
- You will also be responsible for reviewing and analysing risk and control profiles.
- In addition, you will produce and develop database reporting extracts to assist senior management, risk owners in risk oversight and management responsibilities.
- The team is great at promoting autonomy and ownership of your own role and so we would like you to be able to work without supervision & be self-motivated in a proactive manner seeing tasks through to completion.
- Additional duties will include coordinating and submitting risk data to external bodies within required deadlines establishing data quality standards, and managing a data validation and quality process to ensure both the completeness and accuracy of risk data.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following...
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks and the Regulatory environment.
- Experience in a risk role or an equivalent role within financial services
- University Degree or equivalent
- Critiquing skills
- Capable of considering the bigger picture
- Strong knowledge of MS packages, specifically Excel
- Proven skills in producing high quality management reports
Please apply now to avoid missing out!