Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a medium sized housing association on their search for a Risk & Assurance Lead!
Who would you be working for?
The client has a long and proud history of providing affordable homes, with residents at the heart of what they do, aiming to create a safe community where residents are proud of where they live.
What is the role?
With a rapid growth through the acquisition of long-term index-linked leases, the client is now looking for a Risk & Assurance Lead to join their growing team.
- To support the delivery of the Risk Management and Business Assurance programme which ensures compliance with legal and regulatory standards, internal policies and procedures and supports transformational change
- To help ensure the effective operation of risk management and reporting practices at all levels of the organisation
- To maintain accurate and effective records which demonstrate accountability and compliance with Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR principles including but not limited to administering Data Subject Access Requests and Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Directing and overseeing the Policy process, providing support to Policy owners in guiding them through each stage of the process through to approval
This role is offering a salary of circa £50,000 per annum, with 2 days a week in their Liverpool office.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in completing assurance and risk management activities
- Experience of undertaking and overseeing audit practices and procedures, including planning, testing techniques and sampling methods
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.