Risk & Audit Operations Manager
£58,000 + Bonus + Benefits (37 hours per week)
Our global client, a well known and prestigious of ours in the pharmaceutical industry are searching for a Risk & Audit Operations Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, this exciting role sees the Risk & Audit Operations Manager acting as the primary contact and as the SME expert for business and group functions globally.
- Supporting the Head of Risk to review and update the processes and framework
- Communicate and maintain the processes to ensure that the business units, sub-sectors can submit Risk Information
- Maintain the Group Risk Library
- Collate the risk information from business units and areas to ensure that the detail regarding scoring, controls and future mitigation's will be challenged
- Preparation of risk reporting packs for each sectors to allow the production for sector wide risk information
- Provide constructive review and challenge of risk registers to provide assurance that they key risk areas are identified, assessed and monitored and/ or mitigated
- You have a recognised risk/ finance or audit qualification
- Risk management experience (inc. assessment, management, reporting on risk matters)
- Experience in Risk based auditing across a range of processes using audit methodologies
- Ability to think on your feet and get involved
- You are ambitious, pro active and self motivated
For additional information or to be considered for this role, please apply immediately.