Risk and Compliance Manager EMEA
£40-45,000 + Additional Benefits + Study Support
We are searching for a Risk and Compliance Manager EMEA, a newly created role within the global business reporting directly to the EMEA Risk and Compliance Director.
This is a challenging role with multiple deliverables and priorities which requires fast learning capabilities.
The role involves liaising with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group, working with units on SOx audits and remediation; assisting EMEA Risk and Compliance Director in various deliverables and working closely with the wider Compliance, Finance and other teams.
- You will be the trusted advisor within compliance to the business covering SOx as well as internal policy requirements
- Assist local markets with SOx compliance, self-certification and audit coordination
- Participate in closing meetings, review management response and remediation across the region
- Supervise the delivery of compliance programme for dedicated markets
- Assess the level of compliance and identify gaps. Think strategically about the business, review operational processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Be an expert in existing risk and compliance systems and tools and provide support to the units across the region
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACA/CA/ACCA (industry or consulting experience in ethics and compliance, business process improvement, risk management, or audit)
- Experience in media and advertising with knowledge of core business processes is a plus
- Self-starter with a high degree of professional ethics
- Strong analytic capabilities and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in foreign languages relevant to EMEA region is a plus
To be considered for this role, apply immediately!
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.