A well-known Asset Manager in London are looking for a Risk and Performance Analyst to join their team.
Risk or Performance experience isn’t necessarily essential for this role, however 18-24 months experience working in an Asset Manager is.
- Periodically monitor the underlying holdings and performance of core funds and segregated portfolios
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis, and produce detailed reports
- Build and update analysis for various business units across the firm
- Support Front Office personnel on an ad hoc basis, providing performance and risk analysis
- Understand the key risks and governance framework, and communicate findings with senior risk managers and fund managers
- Represent the Performance and Risk team and act as cover for the team manager at various investment meetings
- 18 months + experience in an Asset Manager
- A keen interest in working in the Risk space
- Eager to learn and an interest in developing a holistic understanding of asset management and multi asset investing
- High score on Numeracy and Reasoning Tests (verbal and non-verbal)
Please note the required experience and salary stated. If you meet this criteria, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link.