A market leading, top tier Investment Bank are hiring for a new VP level hire within their Risk Governance business, reporting in to the EMEA Head of Risk Governance.
Within this role, you will lead a team responsible for maintaining an effective governance and control framework aligned to industry best practice and regulatory expectations.
Within this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Risk management policies and procedures: providing oversight of the co-ordination of policy reviews as well as writing and reviewing policies, standards, procedures and guidelines ensuring these meet regulatory expectations
- Risk Committees Governance: overseeing the administration of EMEA Risk Committees, including agreeing agendas, compiling and reviewing meeting packs, attending and minuting meetings
- External disclosures: overseeing the co-ordination of external disclosures for the Risk Governance team’s contributions to these disclosures
- Providing oversight of compliance with the PRA’s SMCR, including reviewing the Risk Governance team’s contributions to updates to job descriptions and other divisional documentation, as appropriate
- Advising the business on regulatory standards: oversight of changes in the regulatory landscape and provide advice on their implementation, including regular meetings with stakeholders
The successful candidate will have demonstrable financial services risk management experience with expert knowledge of risk governance frameworks and the European/UK Prudential regulation. You must be very confident with the SMCR. You must be comfortable liaising with and effectively communicating with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
If you meet this criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.