- Non FS risk contractor for corporate clients (FTSE 100/250)
- Experienced risk professional, having worked for in house risk function (ideally) or in practice advising clients
- Hands on experience of risk management in a corporate environment (methodology, risk assessment, training, risk reporting)
- Good practical understanding of risk management and making it work in a corporate environment (as opposed to theoretical knowledge)
- IRM, or other risk qualification (subject to above).
- Experienced in reviewing the design of risk processes, knows what good looks like and can make practical suggestions to improve.
Ideally I'd like an AM / Manager level resource but suspect they may not have the experience, knowledge or capability to do the value add design improvement. These skills may sit with a Head of Risk