An exciting, rapidly expanding, brand-leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business is currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Risk Manager to support the set-up of Risk Management Programs for the group.
Reporting into the Head of Quality for a large site, this business-critical role will be based at their state-of-the-art facilities near Watford and is paying a salary of £70,000 with the opportunity to go higher for the right individual.
The very commercially successful business has grown its output and turnover rapidly year on year and is now expanding to grow a network of customers internationally. Each department is evolving and the business promotes a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial attitude so is always looking to hire someone who is driven, ambitious and embraces change.
The key focus of the role is as follows:
- Lead Risk Management for the group as Senior Manager
- To Formalise the existing Risk Management Process
- To drive a proactive approach to risk management to ensure that risks are identified and mitigated
- Progress and maintain the Site Risk Register
- Develop a baseline register of existing Risk Assessments
- Create standardised Risk Assessment Tools
- Develop a culture of pro-active identification of risks and changes across site
A great candidate for this position will have the following experience:
- A strong background in Risk Management and Regulatory guidance in relation to Risk
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance, GxP requirements and Quality Management Systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ideally experience of leading the setting up of Risk Management Programs
The business is already a leader in their field and provides a hugely in-demand product range to a global customer base, so this is a great opportunity for a high-calibre Risk professional to have a big impact on the growth and development of the business and take their career to the next level.
The Risk Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 to talk through the role in more detail.