I am currently partnering with a rapidly growing FMCG business based in North London who are looking to hire someone to lead their busy transactional function whilst also having some responsibility for management account preparation for a temporary period running into early next year, with a potential to then go permanent.
* Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
* Review and approve Payment Runs.
* Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
* Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
* Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
* Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
* Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
* Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
* Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
* Liaising with external stakeholders
* Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
* Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
* Ad-Hoc duties as required
* 4 years + experience in an Accounts function
* Part Qualified/QBE
* Experience in AP and/or AR Management
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Committed team player
* Microsoft Excel skills
If this role sounds of interest please apply via this advert, or if you'd like to be fast tracked for the position please send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with brief covering note explaining your interest and suitability.