Job Title: Interim Development and Sales Accountant
Duration: 3-6 months
On Site Requirements – Hybrid (2 days a week on site)
Salary: £250-£350 per day
Company Overview: Join a leading G15 Housing Association dedicated to providing quality housing solutions and fostering community development. My client is seeking an Interim Development and Sales Accountant to support the Finance Division.
- Ensure accurate financial records through monthly reconciliations.
- Lead financial aspects of projects, guiding Development and business units through governance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Joint Venture partners for accurate project appraisals.
- Assist in preparing annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors.
- Coordinate annual budgets, providing forecasts and aiding in budget monitoring.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or QBE) – Qualified Accountant Preferred
- Housing or Property Experience (Required)
- Prior financial reporting experience in property development or related field.
- Strong grasp of financial principles, detail-oriented, and compliant.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to manage priorities.
- Analytical mindset with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Dynamic
If you’re are a finance professional with a passion for property development and sales, apply now to contribute to our mission of providing quality housing solutions to communities in need.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.