Sales Development Representative
Salary – £50,000
Our client is a global tech company with a focus on business travel. It is one of the market leaders in the global business travel market, and in Europe one of the top three hotel portals.
As a Sales Development Representative you will make desk’s research and have the first direct interaction with leads, granting a strong compliance to the global standard sales methodology, CRM usage and cooperation with PAY and WORK BDM. In essence, the success of the Business Development Management team will depend on the accomplishments of the Sales Development Representative.
- Perform research on customer websites, databases or other open data sources, study company’s behaviour and interest and identify a contact person.
- Through cold call, establish a contact with the lead and proceed with qualification according to the BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing).
- Upload all the mandatory and optional information for a successful qualification in CRM.
- Analyse the root cause of successful and unsuccessful qualification process in order to submit proposal of process’s enhancement.
- Analyse the funnel performance to support the prioritisation matrix enhancement.
- Participate and contribute to the loss/won prospect opportunities analysis.
- Support a constant fuelling of the pipeline with new qualified leads.
- A bachelor’s degree (studying) in Business Administration, Marketing, Foreign Trade, etc.
- Experience in consultancy or market research/analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to deep dive into facts and figures to get relevant insights.
- Ability to perform extensive research about company’s trend, orientation, goals, performance, stakeholders, by scouting different data source, social networks, annual financial reports and by interacting with partners in the PAY, WORK, SUPPLY BU.
- High flexibility combined with strong logical cognitive ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A structured, independent, data driven and goal-oriented working style – focusing on fast and flawless execution.
What we offer
- Hybrid Working
- Salary – £50,000pa
- Annual Bonus
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.