I am currently working with a well known financial services businesses based in the City of London who, due to an internal promotion, are seeking an experienced sales ledger accountant to join their team. This is an exciting role that spans the businesses full receivables life cycle as well as having reporting responsibility into senior manager and exposure to other areas of the accounts function.
* Raising of sales invoices in accordance with client agreements, corporate finance engagement documentation and other ad hoc requests
* Input to and maintenance of the sales ledger
* Cash collections, credit control and weekly management reporting thereon
* Maintenance of records supporting all sales invoicing activity
* Certain month end accounting journals relating to revenue recognition
* Weekly reporting of the firms client base
* Petty cash control
* Daily bank reconciliations and clearance of reconciling items
* Daily review and clearance of suspense account items
* Updating cash flow
* Monitoring margin account and arrange funding
* Treasury support duties
* Assisting on preparation of other Finance Department deliverables
The be a good fit for this role you will be experienced in all aspects of sales ledger management including billing, invoicing and credit control as well as having a firm grasp of transactional accounts processes. You will ideally have come from a financial services background, be part-qualified, have experience on the Sun accounting package and intermediate on Excel.
If you'd like to be considered for this position and feel your skill set is a good match, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.