I am currently partnering with an exciting and fast growing media business who are seeking a Sales Ledger & Credit Controller to join their finance team. Based in the West End, this role will take full responsibility for the businesses receivables function and will report directly into the finance manager.
- Credit control of £1.5M monthly ledger spread across a global client base
- Supervise the raising and sending of invoices to client
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure invoices match the order sheets
- Supervise the posting sales invoices into Sage Line 50 - the actual posting will be done by another person on the team so this role will only have supervisory and escalation responsibility for this
- Proven experience within sales ledger and credit control
- Basic accounting principles and strong Excel skills are both important attributes
- A keenness to better process and really own the position as a very key role for the business
- Sage Line 50 experience would be useful
This is an exciting position in the sense that it's the senior role within the businesses receivables function, and with the planned growth over the next 2-3 years has strong potential to grow in scope with a likelihood of eventually becoming a supervisory position in the mid to long term.
The business offer a supportive and inclusive environment for their staff and are really keen to bring someone on board who shares their passion for building and owning what they do. So if you're the sort of person who enjoys being given something to make your own, with the opportunity to progress over time then this business could be a great option for you.
If you like the sound of this and would like to be considered then please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note on why you think you're the candidate for this role!