I am currently working closely with a West End based technology business who are seeking an experience Sales Ledger Assistant to join them on contract basis. Reporting into the Sales Ledger Manager, this role will take full responsibility for some of the businesses key clients and involve setting up new accounts, billing, and collections.
- Processing and sending client invoices for a number of revenue streams
- Responding to client enquiries and working with project managers to resolve invoicing issues
- Performing credit checks for new and lapsed clients
- Registering and setting up new client portals
- Exporting client invoices from CRM system to Access Dimensions
- Deferred income journals at Month End
- Monthly credit control tasks:
- Sending monthly client statements
- Reviewing the over 30 & 60 day debts
- Contacting clients with outstanding balances
- Recording the overdue statuses and expected payment dates
- Preparing the over 60 day debtors list with debt status
This role would be perfect for someone with 1-3 years experience in a similar position who is keen to move to a role where they can increase their exposure and ability to add value in different business areas.
To be a great fit for the role you should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Sales ledger and credit control experience
- Accounting software knowledge (Access Dimensions desirable)
- Enthusiastic and pro-active with good initiative
- Excellent communication skills both with internal and external customers
If this role looks like a good fit for you and you are immediately available or on short notice, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note of why you are interested in the role.