I am currently working with a high profile property portfolio management business based in North West London who are seeking a proactive and diligent Sales Ledger Assistant to join their small but busy team.
The role will work closely with the businesses Management Accountant and wider finance team by preparing internal reports to control the rent collections and balances within the companies varied portfolio.
- Full Bookkeeping experience using Qube Global Software - Property Management and Quickbooks (advantage)
- Tenant charges and payment settle
- Tenant invoices preparation
- Weekly/Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Monthly Tenants deposit reconciliation
- Weekly Aged Debtors Reporting and liaising with site manager for any queries
- General / Nominal ledger
- Drafting VAT returns
- Weekly / monthly cash flow reporting
- Processing Invoices
- BACS Payments to Supplier
- Refund Tenant Deposits
- Report wizard experience - (advantage)
This a is a fantastic opportunity for something with 1-2 years of property experience who is looking for a move into a more specialised receivables role in a small team that they can learn from and grow within.
If you feel you have the right skill set and this position looks like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or drop me your CV directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a call.