One of the UK's leading fund management companies is looking for an Sales MI Analyst to join their wider Finance team.
Reporting to the Sales and AUM Manager, your key responsibilities will be related to the production, maintenance and enhancement of internal sales and AUM data. This role is focused on supporting the Sales teams and Finance Business Partners; supplying accurate, consistent and relevant data, reports and dashboards.
- Production of Monthly Sales Report
- Production and development of Tableau sales and AUM reporting
- Servicing sales and AUM enquiries
- Coordinating and processing unallocated accounts list
- Taking ownership of requested changes to sales data with focus on both underlying client and Sales team
- Liaising with a number of internal departments (in particular Sales and the Management Information teams)
- Support the production of the Group AUM report
- Supporting and driving forward the sales and AUM data improvement projects
- Supporting regular reporting and ad hoc requests, as required
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or looking to begin one of these qualifications
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and excellent Microsoft Word skills
- Business Objects, Cognos TM1, and Tableau experience is desirable
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Asset Management/FS industry experience is also highly desirable
You will be able to build strong relationships across the business and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have a flexible, yet logical approach to work; and you will have the ability to manage workloads and balance tight deadlines. You will have a high attention to detail, and you will be a team player with the ability to work autonomously when required.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!