Your role will be to see the client process end to end as follows;
-You will work closely with the Director to prepare for meetings, designing presentations and materials.
-You will have the opportunity to participate in meetings, get involved in conversations and assist in building relationships with prospective clients.
- Liaise with internal teams including Legal & Compliance, Operations, Manager Research, etc., to effectively and efficiently create and maintain content
- Gather and synthesise research on target markets, prospective clients, competitive intelligence, and industry topics and trends
- Post meeting, you will manage and maintain the CRM which includes generating reports
- You will be involved in preparing proposals/powerpoints, which will include interaction with various parts of the business across EMEA
- If you join this business you will be working with a unique specialist and be part of a highly experienced and entrepreneurial team.
- You will not be siloed in this role and the company promotes and encourages career development
- Finance related University qualifications
- IMC (Preferred)
- 1-2 years working in financial services in a sales support role
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A 'go-getter'