Salesforce, Apex, VisualForce, Pardot, Banking, bank
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Salesforce Developer based in London on a Permanent basis.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Start date: ASAP
As the most experienced member or a small Salesforce development team, the senior/lead developer would become the subject matter expert in both Salesforce.com and Pardot, and lead all development initiatives in this area.
The Senior/Lead developer will coach and mentor more junior developers. The successful candidate will be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running.
You'll need to work well in a team and be able to interact effectively with both technology and business users within the marketing and commercial team.
You will be designing and delivering technical solutions around the business' CRM platform with an emphasis on quality, automation and continuous integration.
You'll also be collaborating on requirements gathering for ongoing BAU enhancements to the platform.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com (expert & essential)
- Salesforce Lightning framework (expert & essential)
- Apex and VisualForce (expert & essential)
- Subversion or Git, Teamcity or similar build tool
- Build relationships with developers and teams across the business to ensure close working practices and productive processes
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
If you feel that you are a suitable match for this role please send your CV (see below)