I am currently partnering with a fashion brand based in the West End, who are seeking a Credit Controller with SAP experience to join them for a 3-4 month period to help during a particularly busy time. The role will report directly into the Finance Manager and take charge of 250 international accounts to a value of around £3 million.
- Maintain the Sales Ledger ensuring cash is collected promptly, issues are proactively resolved ensuring a clean ledger with minimal overdue balances, and minimal bad debt risk
- Post cash receipts on a daily basis to ensure the bank statement and GL cash account are fully reconciled and up to date.
- Chase customers to ensure payments are received
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Issue reminder letters
- Manage Dunning process
To be a good fit for this role, you will have:
- 3 years of experience in credit control, ideally within the retail
- Recent experience using SAP
- Tenacious and thorough
- Strong and direct communicator, not shy of challenge
- Enjoys working in a team environment and supporting other functions when required
- Strong relationship builder with patience and a supportive demeanour
This role also has potential to be extended/turn permanent in time too, so if you feel like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked send your CV to me at chris,email@example.com.