I am looking for a candidate to join a leading financial institution as a Secured Funding Report Analyst to support the ongoing management of existing secured funding structures. The ideal candidate for this role will have broad experience working with investors and delivering reports for loan based and SME backed securitisation structured transactions.
This role will require you to take ownership of delivering reports for new transactions and processes, as well maintaining the close relationship with internal stakeholders in treasury and the wider business. With the structure of this department, the breadth of transactions you can gain exposure and be involved in separates this business from their competitors. There's also scope to be involved in the set up of new systems and gain the knowledge of understanding of how covered bonds are structured. One additional responsibility is to support the delivery of improved technology associated with new transactions and initiatives.
Key Requirements: -
- Strong data skills and ability to interpret data from various sources and platforms
- Solid and stable background within the Secured Funding space (2-3 years)
- Advanced Excel, VBS and SQL skills
- Experience and awareness of working on projects and controls
- Understanding of content and structure of legal paperwork
- Ability to interpret legal documentation and tech requirements into business needs