Goodman Masson have partnered with a growing Surrey based insurer to assist with their search for a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business, that have a real family-feel about them. This role will report directly into the Group FC and you will have 3 accountants that will reporting into you.
- Manage a team of three
- Manage the General Ledger
- Supervise balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for overseeing accounts payable and invoicing
- Responsible for expense management including monthly expense reporting
- Monthly financial close process and production of management information and commentary
- Assist with filing UK corporation tax, IPT and VAT returns.
- Production of statutory accounts under IFRS and handling auditor queries
- Production of SII regulatory returns
- Support the budget process
- Continuously develop and improves processes and drive efficiency’s within Finance
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Group IFRS financial reporting experience or otherwise a background in audit with a Big 4 or other large accounting practice
- Strong financial control environment background
- Strong Excel proficiency (Power queries, advanced formulas)
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV directly to email@example.com. If this position isn’t quite right for you but are looking for a new position, please contact me for career advice and great opportunities.
Our Diversity Statement
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”