A leading investor in financial markets is looking to hire a Senior Accounts Payable Associate on a 12 months FTC basis
- Assist in managing the supplier payment via the automated AP system.
- Assist in managing the BACS and SEPA payment processes via HSBC
- Provide support for the global expenses system( Concur/Amex), working with US colleagues.
- Assist in processing authorised payments for company's fund entities and record entries in the ledger.
- Support in coding complex operating expenses.
- Liaise with head office AP in USA to ensure AP processes are in line with global processes and implement controls as required.
Other responsibilities you will get involved in:
- Month end balance sheet reconciliation
- Expense analysis
- Control of fixed asset modules
- Monthly management accounts
- Support for year-end statutory accounts production
To qualify, you need:
- Experience working in Financial Services, global/ pan-European organisations preferred
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
- Immediate availability/ short notice period with availability to start mid October
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Multi-currency ledger
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken