A new vacancy has risen for a qualified actuary to join the Infernal Modelling team of a leading life insurer based in London. If you are looking for a new challenge in 2019, this could be the role for you. On offer is an opportunity to work closely with the Internal Modelling team in implementing and delivering IM modelling agendas which will be used to calculate the company's regulatory capital requirement. This role carries a high degree of responsibility and opportunity to influence positive change.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified actuary
- Recent experience within the capital or internal model team of a life insurer
- Proven track record of dealing with complex technical issues
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholder at all levels both technical and non-technical
- Strong understanding of the balance sheet and Solvency II
- Knowledge of annuities or life time mortgages would be an advantage
On offer is the opportunity to support the groups Internal Model strategy by acting as an SME for the business. You will propose developments to the IM methodology, contribute to the risk calibration and deliver on major change projects.
This permanent vacancy offers a competitive salary, as well as car allowance and annual bonus. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7019 8881.