A leading Bank is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their investment Banking Equity Research Team on a Permanent basis. Hybrid working arrangement
You will be responsible for Managing marketing administrative activities for a number of Equity Research Analysts and Teams in EMEA Equity Research.
- Help to facilitate Analyst Marketing by:
- Assist teams in reaching their marketing goals, via utilising the available tools.
- Establish yourself as the go to person for your sectors with regard to navigating the available marketing data, tools and processes
- Help teams to carve out marketing time by ensuring each sector has a Team calendar and that key dates such as public holidays/company reporting dates/personal holidays are pre prepopulated a minimum of 1Q in advance.
- Ensure all team Marketing trips are planned a minimum of 1Q in advance.
- Utilise the centralised target client lists to secure high quality schedules that are in line with guidelines via liaising with Specialist and regional sales highlighting the team’s priority clients.
- Agree who’s responsible for booking meetings with individual clients across the team, including taking ownership of booking meetings directly where appropriate.
- Take ownership of arranging Marketing Schedules, monitoring schedules and ensuring meetings are logged appropriately.
- Challenge marketing schedules that are not aligned to the department’s strategy, with a view to improving the overall quality of schedules and/or formalising action points.
- Work alongside the relevant teams Research Assistants to ensure travel is booked in a timely manner and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Recognise opportunities for Cross-sector collaboration and assist in arranging.
- Ensure analyst have the full details of their schedules in their diary and/or via email, depending on their preference.
- Ensure incremental trips, beyond department / team guidelines, receive the relevant approval ahead of meetings being secured.
- Escalate and feedback any difficulties in fulfilling schedules (by Analyst, Team and/or Location) through the appropriate channels.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that all team activities are undertaken in accordance with firm guidelines and filtered through the correct channels for consultation and approval.
- Provide direction to the Research Assistants working alongside each of the sectors of responsibility
- Creation of flyers or II’s to help assist published product.
- Facilitating any ad hoc client data requests from the team.
- Help to ensure there is reciprocal cover across the Research Marketing support group during times of absence. Flexibility and willingness to help across sector teams including helping the respective Research Assistants support your teams, when required.
Experience and Qualification:
- Experience in working in a face-paced environment on an Administrative role
- Experience working in Investment Banking and Equity Research environment will be desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Highly organised
- Complete ownership of tasks
- Proactive & solution orientated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively during times of increase work flow
- Effective time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Flexible and resilient
- Team player
- Paying £56K p.a. plus benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.