Senior Financial analyst required for a 6 months contract in a fast growing international business. You will work closely with the commercial and development teams to understand the key financial components of the international business expenditures. The successful candidate will be fully qualified. You will have proven track record of developing and maintaining business partner relationships, string analytical, communication and organisation skills and knowledge of Hyperion.
- Maintain and enhance process for gathering key data to ensure reliable expense recognition and forecasting of the operating expenses and headcount across the International Business
- Manage effective processes and data collection to monitor and report on budgets and forecasts
- Support monthly forecasting process and generate actual vs. budget status reports, explanation of variances, and forecasted expenses
- Partner cross functionally to drive process efficiencies and other related initiatives
- Collaboratively work with Accounting and business partners to ensure proper expense
- Opportunity to work with the internal Brexit team to assist with financial analysis and to support decision making with respect to Brexit matters
- Lead International financial training process, including developing and maintaining functional documentation and leading training with senior management