This outstanding multinational bank and financial services statutory body are looking for a Senior Associate to join their team on a permanent basis. As a senior Associate within the systems department you will be responsible for facilitating and enabling the smooth operations of the Systems department as well as being the first and second line support to staff.
As a Senior Associate you will be required to deliver the below:
- Assist in the resolution of local system administrative issues i.e. software installations, profile configuration etc., attend to all systems related issues across the UK, where necessary physically attending the location\branch. Monitor & management of the SBI UK network & all connectivity issues.
- To provide support in hardware, network and server management
- Investigate any hardware & configuration issues & Backup aspects, as well as record-keeping/documentation
- Responsible for attending to and resolving Network/Connectivity issues across the branches.
- Responsible for ensuring Anti-virus updates across branches.
- Responsible for DR set-up and planning.
In order to qualify as a senior Associate, it is essential to have the below experience:
- A thorough knowledge of Windows OS
- Proficient knowledge of Novell Network management
- Proficient in Hardware and Software installation, general PC troubleshooting
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.