Senior Associate – Marketing
Our client is a Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai.
As a Senior Associate you will be working in the Marketing department, providing overall event, collateral/marketing material for event and branch support (internal and external communication), and social media, especially digital marketing efforts. Additionally, providing administrative and marketing support to the Marketing in the development and implementation of the marketing plan and with pertinent administrative and operational functions. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Support in events management, especially with coordination with teams, and event collateral management, and maintaining the event reports.
- Support in the management and development of social media.
- Support in with management and execution of website content management.
- Perform and complete other marketing-related responsibilities and projects as necessary.
- Agency liaison – deal with marketing vendors on a regular basis.
- Budget – coordination with invoice and expense control reports maintenance; doing estimates, billing, reports and invoices for fees, expenses relating to marketing, requests and documentation for events.
- Organise/planning of meetings with internal partners/customers and external.
- Work with team to develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, materials on marketing and communications so that internal functional groups can easily access to.
- Some knowledge and experience in marketing of financial services firm (preferred servicing retail and wholesale banking, but not exclusive).
- Some events and digital/social media background.
- Above average expertise in Microsoft office software, especially excel (others – word, PowerPoint, picture manager).
- Above average communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and third parties.
- Hard-working; events working weekends or evenings
- Preferred but not required – graphic design experience or advertising agency background.
What we offer
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.