Senior Audit Manager
Top 10 Firm - Bristol
£70,000 - £80,000 + great benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join their Bristol hub on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm renowned for their employee retention, however one of the most impressive benefits this firm offers is the complete commitment they've shown to agile and remote working - everyone at this award-winning firm can decide how much they work in the office vs how much they work from home.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Your duties/responsibilities include:
- Leading a portfolio of diverse clients, ranging in size and sector
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Assisting in business development, generating new clients and building the brand across the region
- Managing, motivating and training team members, supporting their development
- Leading audit reviews from start to finish, constantly monitoring budgets
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion to Partnership
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845.