A central London based senior auditor is required to support a busy period for a leading UK accountancy and advisory practice. The role will have you leading various engagements across key client portfolios. A great opportunity to work with a variety of businesses and expand your network within finance. The team has a number of positions and this role will either be working autonomously or leading a team across London.
The responsibilities of this senior auditor role include:
- Perform Audits and compliance on clients statutory procedures
- To prepare accounts, including consolidations
- Provide general accounting advise and support for clients
- Recommend improvement to clients systems and processes
- Support juniour team members providing guidance where needed
- Manage client expectations and be a key figure during the engagement
The profile the firm is looking for includes:
- ACA, ACCA qualified, overseas equivalent
- Previous hands on audit engagement experience
- Strong Excel
- Strong communication in front of clients
- flexibility and adaptability towards new projects and engagements
If this central London senior auditor role in accountancy is of interest then please apply to the link below and someone will follow up to discuss in more detail.