Senior Internal Auditor
£50,000 + package
6 months FTC
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Senior Internal Auditor, on behalf of our highly regarded client, a leading name within the entertainment and media industry.
Hired on a Fixed Term Contract, you will perform financial, operational and IT audits across their group.
These audits have a wide scope across all areas of their organisation ranging from their TV and radio presence to online and commercial subsidiaries, finance, and professional services.
- Prepare detailed audit testing plans that focus on key risk areas. This will involve gathering information by meeting people at all levels across the business.
- Carry out rigorous audit testing, flexing work plans in response to findings and emerging risks.
- Agree issues, impacts, root causes and recommendations with management throughout the course of audit assignments.
- Act as a champion of internal control, sharing expertise within the team and encouraging best practice behaviours across the business.
- Write clear, concise, robust and balanced audit reports.
- Qualified Accountant through a recognised professional body (e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIA, CISA UK)
- Proven experience of working within a organisations of a significant size or complexity.
- It is desirable that applicants can demonstrate a significant level of audit or and exposure/ experience with IT auditing.
- A proven track record in quickly acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing,
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone who wants to add real value to their CV with a wide scope audits and with one of the biggest and most recognisable names in across the globe.
There may be opportunities to discuss a permanent contract within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
If you are looking for a role where you have a high level of exposure across one of the most exciting businesses today, apply now.
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.