Permanent Position Required: Senior Automation Tester
We are partnered with a financial services organisation who is looking for a Senior Automation Tester to be accountable for Manual Testing and Test Automation of applications within their IT Team. You will work in this team to provide an application build service to business areas across the company.
If you are looking for a long term project that will develop your skills and work for one of the world’s largest financial institutions, this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary: £63,000 + excellent benefits and career progression
Travel Requirements: Hybrid, 2 days in the office
The Senior Automation Tester will:
- Test applications and services manually and work with Automation scripts
- Develop and maintain automation test suits
- Liaise with Project Managers and leads to identify testing scope and timelines, escalating issues effectively
- Ensure appropriate coverage and highlighting any loop holes, through collaborating with business analysts
- Actively ensure functionality is tested against requirements, validating the solution is effective and supports the complete end-to-end client business processes
- Work to align activities of the programme to strategic goals of the firm such as Agile, DevOps, Lean etc.
- Add to the company culture of learning, support, and fun
- Be open to providing feedback and support your colleagues
A successful Senior Automation Tester will have:
- Experience of building a test automation framework
- Experience working with API Automation and GUI Automation is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of either Protractor or Selenium is a must, but both are not essential
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note we offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.