A leading technology-focused healthcare insurance company headquartered in the heart of New York City seeks to expand their engineering team by bringing on-board experienced Software Engineers.
Overview of the company…
The company's overarching mission is to provide each and every patient the healthcare they deserve by utilizing the latest technological trends. Through a team of 700 of the most talented individuals hailing from all backgrounds in technology, the company offers telemedicine, easy-to-use user patient interfaces, and an array of claims pricing systems.
By joining as Senior Engineer you will…
- Design implement and deploy services, data stores, instrumentation, and infrastructure
- Write simple, elegant, well-structured and tested code that drives new features and improvements across all of products and services code across various languages
- Work alongside experienced engineers to foster expertise in specialized areas including system design/architecture and complex data system/pipelines
- Become a critical contributor to company's mission to improve healthcare through the power of technology
- Enjoy various company benefits and perks including a flexible work schedule, wellness programs, and multiple catered meals per week
As a Senior Engineer you will possess…
- A BS, MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Python, Java or Scala
- Experience a good understanding of rational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or MSSQL
Experience delivering complex software systems all the way to production