I am currently working with a large property business based in London's West End, who are seeking a senior billing coordinator to join their team to cover a period of maternity on a 12 month fixed term contract. Taking responsibility for various aspects of the receivables life-cycle, this role will provide some great exposure within a high-growth, fast paced environment.
- Provide team guidance and support for the AR Manager in managing the team of Billing Coordinators
- Preparation of direct debit schedules for mid-month and end of month direct debit collection runs.
- Review weekly debt report with the building team and provide feedback to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Credit control: - sending debt letters and suspension letters in line with the businesses credit control policy, chasing clients by telephone and email.
- Handle finance related queries from our members in a timely manner and provide customer statements/reconciliations when necessary.
- Review of billing cycles against occupancy schedules.
- Process accounting journals; transfers between accounts and inter-company balances.
- New contract setup procedures i.e. Setting billing cycles, raising initial deposit and license fee invoices.
- System updates for renewed contracts, i.e. additional deposits, adjustments to billing cycles including terminating previous cycles.
- Ensure that monthly checks of the re-charge spread sheet used by building team are completed.
- Complete licence fee billing, including carrying out pre-billing checks for all current members.
- Complete month end service fee billing which includes meeting rooms, call revenue, post and printing charges, catering and office alterations.
- Ensure any additional service items are captured e.g. additional telephones/internet etc.
- Raise credit notes and receipt appropriately.
- Update breakdown schedule monthly to ensure client are billed for all applicable services and agreements.
- Process credit card payments.
- Work closely with management accounts team regarding any issues/discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide updates to the Building Manager and Area Operations Manager as directed, maintaining visibility across the business.
- Provide assistance to the Building Manager and Area Operations Manager for quarterly P&L meetings as required
- Build relationships with our members through regular communication via email/phone/in person
This role will be well suited to candidate with 3-5 years of experience within a medium to large business and have had exposure to complex billing environments.
If this looks like a good fit for you please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note with why you feel you'd be a good fit.