I am currently working with a large property business based in London's West End, who are seeking a senior billing coordinator to join their team to cover a period of maternity on a 12 month fixed term contract. Taking responsibility for various aspects of the receivables life-cycle, this role will provide some great exposure within a high-growth, fast paced environment.
- Provide team guidance and support for the AR Manager in managing the team of Billing Coordinators
- Preparation of direct debit schedules for mid-month and end of month direct debit collection runs.
- Review weekly debt report with the building team and provide feedback to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Credit control: - sending debt letters and suspension letters in line with the businesses credit control policy, chasing clients by telephone and email.
- Handle finance related queries from our members in a timely manner and provide customer statements/reconciliations when necessary.
- Review of billing cycles against occupancy schedules.
- Process accounting journals; transfers between accounts and inter-company balances.
- New contract setup procedures i.e. Setting billing cycles, raising initial deposit and license fee invoices.
- System updates for renewed contracts, i.e. additional deposits, adjustments to billing cycles including terminating previous cycles.
- Ensure that monthly checks of the re-charge spread sheet used by building team are completed.
- Complete licence fee billing, including carrying out pre-billing checks for all current members.
- Complete month end service fee billing which includes meeting rooms, call revenue, post and printing charges, catering and office alterations.
- Ensure any additional service items are captured e.g. additional telephones/internet etc.
- Raise credit notes and receipt appropriately.
- Update breakdown schedule monthly to ensure client are billed for all applicable services and agreements.
- Process credit card payments.
- Work closely with management accounts team regarding any issues/discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide updates to the Building Manager and Area Operations Manager as directed, maintaining visibility across the business.
- Provide assistance to the Building Manager and Area Operations Manager for quarterly P&L meetings as required
- Build relationships with our members through regular communication via email/phone/in person
This role will be well suited to candidate with 3-5 years of experience within a medium to large business and have had exposure to complex billing environments. To be considered you will be available to interview and start on short notice (no longer than two week).
If this looks like a good fit for you please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note with why you feel you'd be a good fit.