On behalf of a prominent global Asset Manager, Goodman Masson are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to lead on an existing programme within both Technology and Business Transformation.
The programme is supporting their Equities Front Office by coordinating changes on their OMS - Charles River. This role sits between the business stakeholders (Equities Front Office) and the core IT team (primarily developers) so an ability to effectively communicate with both parties is key. Additionally you will be required to walk the trade floor and make recommendations for improvements so a core understanding of CRD is very important.
Please get in touch by ending me your CV if you fit the following criteria:
- You are a senior Business Analyst who has spent an extensive period of your career in the Front Office
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Charles River (not just via implementation) and can contribute to on-going enhancements and process deficiencies (essential)
- You have faced off to Equities in the past and understand the needs of this stakeholder.
- You have a working knowledge of JIRA (preferred)
- You have a background in Data Science/Analytics, Python or Machine Learning (preferred)
- You are Business focused, although you are comfortable facing off to Technical teams