Permanent Position: Senior Business Analyst
We are partnered with an NfP organisation who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support the Transformation programme and transition to on-going service improvement.
You will oversee Business Process Management, by helping to establish a methodology across current states, system requirements and project tasks.
Agile / Remote working
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £47,000 (potential to go higher) + excellent benefits
The Senior Business Analyst will:
- Establishing Business Project Management methodologies and ways of working for the organisation
- Analyse and document complex business processes, information flows, data structures, and system integration
- Support wider service improvements and project delivery, ensuring alignment with organisation vision and transformation outcomes
- Lead in researching and evaluating new product ideas or enhancements to existing solutions to determine their potential
- Lead user acceptance testing by creating test scripts, test plans, and effective reporting on testing progress
- Lead / support creation of training materials and delivering of training as required
- To manage business system projects in line with project management framework
- To carry out best practice research and propose solutions with to-be processes
- Lead Business Analysts in a project environment, overseeing their tasks and the quality of the outputs, mentoring individuals, and building common ways of working
- Work with transformation & IT colleagues, to discover solutions that meet business needs and to define a project brief to deliver those solutions
- Manage stakeholder communications
- To support business leaders through times of change ensuring a stable environment for delivery
- To support the management of suppliers and external resources as appropriate aligned to project outcomes.
A successful Senior Business Analyst will have:
- At least 2 years of project delivery experience in a Business Systems environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Process management
- Solid communication skills
- Housing Management experience is advantageous but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is advantageous
If interested, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.