This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known hospitality business as a Senior Business Partner for an initial period of 3-6 months but may be extended beyond that with a chance of permanent. This role required previous experience in hospitality.
Main Focus of the role:
- Identify opportunities to enhance top and bottom line performance of restaurants, and partner MD and Operations Directors and other senior stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes.
- Lead the financial planning and analysis of performance across the business, including responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and commentary on monthly results
- Provide the business with business performance reports
- Maintain close scrutiny of the key commercial drivers of EBITDA ensuring threats and opportunities are identified in a timely manner and actions taken to maintain alignment with budget.
- Ensure that the restaurant investment decisions are taken with sufficient analysis and risk modelling to deliver investment