Senior Commercial Business Partner, luxury retail, 3 month contract, £350-375ltd.
As the Senior Commercial Business Partner you will be supporting the Board/Executive team and wider business through analytical insight, challenge and provision of relevant, timely information to ensure informed and 'optimal' Investment decisions are made and financial budgets are exceeded.
Responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Business Partner:
* Support and produce daily/weekly/monthly Sales and Margin reports to the business
* Support and produce monthly P&L's by channel
* Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators highlighting commercial opportunities and risks in particular to revenue, margin and stock
* Help to drive eficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, promotions, pricing, capital expenditure as well as new projects
* Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
* Support the Budget, Financial Forecasting and Operating Plans and process
Support a cohesive strategy and platform for business reporting - implementing and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard report
* Contribute to presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
They are looking for someone to start ASAP from a retail/multi-site background.