I'm recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a retailer.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager
- Support the Budget, Forecasting, and strategic planning process
- Planning and reporting with ownership and management of the P&L
- Active part of category strategy, challenge and analyse the future strategy of each category
- Support delivery of 3 year strategy through delivery and implementation, analysing performance of each strategic lever
- Provide insightful analysis and advice to improve commercial decision making. Understand key sales, margin and profitability drivers and pro-actively undertake analysis to support driving profitable sales and maximizing margin
- Business partner with Property Director's around new site opening and re-firbishments.
They are looking for candidates who are a minimum of 5 years PQE who have strong commercial business partnering and business case experience.