We require an experienced Senior Compliance Subject Matter Expert (SME) to lend their expertise to a start-up international investment bank in a consulting capacity. Initially 6-months contract with potential for extension, this offers the flexibility of remote work or the option to operate from our consulting offices. As a collaborative compliance executive, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Compliance, providing crucial advisory services. Your wealth of experience in both private and public markets will be instrumental in navigating the complexities of Investment Banking compliance, and you have the opportunity to shape the compliance landscape in a growing startup.
- Offer guidance and expertise on Investment Banking compliance in public markets.
- Provide insights into managing corporate finance compliance in Private Markets.
- Document policies related to Investment Banking activities.
- Advise on organizational structure to support the establishment of a Control Room.
- Develop a compliance assurance plan to ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with the team to implement effective compliance measures.
- Proven experience as a compliance executive in private and public markets.
- Expertise in Investment Banking compliance.
- Strong knowledge of protocols related to managing corporate finance in Private Markets.
- Ability to provide valuable insights and advice to support the Head of Compliance.
If you have the skill set and background we’re looking for, we encourage you to explore this opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.