A global Asset Manager are seeking a Senior Corporate Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of governance processes for the Corporate Secretariat team and will also be involved in the delivery and implementation of governance and regulatory projects.
- Preparing agendas for UK subsidiary board meetings, attending meetings, preparing minutes, managing minute reviews and following up action items
- Liaising with management regarding the provision and content of board papers
- Implementing and maintaining governance processes for the Corporate Secretariat team, including the quarterly review of group structure charts and company lists
It is essential that you have:
- Experience of working in a company secretary or governance role
- Knowledge of relevant company law and company secretarial requirements
- Knowledge of board processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong organisational skills