I am currently working with a large media business based in West London who are seeking a Credit Controller to join them to manage one of their key international ledgers. Working in a medium sized team, the role will involve both sales ledger management and making collections for a large and diverse client base of both multinationals and SME's. This role includes a personally targeted bonus of 20% (equivalent of £5.4K annually) which if achieved will be paid monthly - the current team work to the same criteria and hit these targets regularly and consistently.
- Manage collection of delegate passes, award entries and sponsorships.
- Achieve monthly cash collection targets by actively chasing customers via phone & e-mail based on set criteria
- Reconcile the bank accounts daily to instruct billing team to raise invoices and the cash allocation team to post payments.
- Manage Credit Control mailbox and incoming queries.
- Meet with the business weekly to go through the ledgers and address any outstanding queries.
- Follow company chasing cycles and actively chase customers via phone
- Follow up of Top 30 customers weekly
- Reduce DSO by managing monthly pre-stop report & issuing recommendations
- Place queried invoices in dispute and coordinate query resolution with business units
- Perform month end activities (i.e.) referring accounts to legal, switching off accesses, ensure all credit cards have been charged and submitting balance adjustments to the sales ledger team
- Ensure that high level of customer service is maintained
- Prepare legal paperwork
- Ensure small balances are promptly written-off
- Manage foreign exchange write-offs
If you have a strong background in credit control (3 years plus in a target driven environment), are experienced in reconciling the bank daily, enjoy dealing with large high profile clients, and are immediately available/on short notice to begin this position in mid-July then please apply via this advert or with you CV directly to email@example.com.