I am currently working with a market leading service industry business based in South London who are seeking a Senior Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis. The role will encompass all elements of the receivables process from collecting the cash to allocating, reconciling and reporting into the Credit Manager.
- Managing the collections for one the clients on one of the businesses key revenue streams. These responsibilities may be expanded as the role progresses.
- Responsible for managing the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger.
- Consistently reaching out to their respective customers to discuss ongoing improvements in the communication required to ensure prompt payment from our major accounts.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Supervisor and Manager on the position of the assigned sale ledger and problem accounts, and discussing the course of any action where applicable.
- Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas.
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries.
- Managing the process to ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining customer’s accounts, and running credit checks on existing and new customers.
This is an excellent position for any credit controller with 4+ years of experience to take the next step in their career and add value on both a personal and department scale. The ideal candidate would come from a stock related background but the focus of this piece of recruitment is finding a strong, intelligent customer focused credit controller who also has experience in allocating, reconciling and reporting. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be useful.
This is a business that are committed to improving and progressing their staff which can be exemplified in the fact that this position is vacant due to internal promotion. The role also has a bonus attached to it.
If this looks like a role that could be of interest you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.