I am currently working with a market leading FMCG business based in South London who are seeking a Senior Credit Controller to join their team of eight on a permanent basis. The role will encompass all elements of the receivables process from collecting the cash to allocating, reconciling and reporting into the Credit Controller Supervisor. Due to an internal promotion, this role is now vacant so the business are looking to move quickly for an early to mid-January start.
- Managing the collections for one the clients on one of the businesses key revenue streams. These responsibilities may be expanded as the role progresses.
- Responsible for managing the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger.
- Consistently reaching out to their respective customers to discuss ongoing improvements in the communication required to ensure prompt payment from our major accounts.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Supervisor and Manager on the position of the assigned sale ledger and problem accounts, and discussing the course of any action where applicable.
- Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas.
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries.
- Managing the process to ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining customer's accounts, and running credit checks on existing and new customers.
This is an excellent position for any credit controller with 4+ years of experience to take the next step in their career and add value on both a personal and department scale. The ideal candidate would come from a stock related background but the focus of this piece of recruitment is finding a strong, intelligent customer focused credit controller who also has experience in allocating, reconciling and reporting. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be useful.
This is a business that are committed to improving and progressing their staff which can be exemplified in the fact that this position is vacant due to internal promotion. The role also has a bonus attached to it.
If this looks like a role that could be of interest you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.