A leading Retail Bank Currently requires a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their Unsecured Lending team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for...
- Building upon your existing experience, solving complex business problems to help the bank develop appropriate credit risk management strategies, driving forward practical value based solutions
- Providing Senior Managers across the bank with insight into business performance and future potential
- Taking accountability for an area of credit policy, monitoring performance, clearly communicating issues, developing and recommending changes where appropriate
- Challenging proposals and decisions that conflict with sound, value based credit portfolio management
- Ensuring that strong links are maintained between Risk and other key business areas
For your application to qualify, you will have the following...
- You'll need to be comfortable with numbers so a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a discipline involving numeracy is desirable, as is experience in analysing data using statistical packages.
- Experience programming in SAS, SQL, or a similar programming language.
- General awareness of credit industry products and markets, credit risk experience is also desirable but similar experience gained within a risk department in other firms such as utilities and/or telecoms companies would also be welcomed.
- Comfortable with delivering complex analysis.
- You'll also need to have strong communication, relationship and influencing skills with the ability to explain the results of complex analysis to a non-technical audience and have the confidence to bring change in areas out of your control.
Please apply now to discuss further.