Senior Cyber Security Analyst
About the role:
An exciting opportunity at a leading public service provider, has arisen for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, to work within a dynamic SOC environment, along side a group of industry experts, delivering consolidated security monitoring, triaging, analysis and escalation within a DuPont Shift Schedule.
Working with the latest technology, you will be tasked with supporting and operating in global estate intrusion detection, security event management and malware protection.
* You will be acting as first line of contact, for detected security incidents.
* You will be identifying attacks from both internal and external sources on a global scale.
* You will be tasked with supporting enhancement, development and distribution of monitoring and responding methods and processes to reduce all risks.
* You will be identifying malware and attacks and analysing event data that are generated from endpoints, IDS, MPS, proxies and network devices.
* Establishing and delivering methods/tools which will provide real value for the organisation by reducing risks.
Key Skills & Requirements:
* You must have experience operating and administrating different types of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms.
* Understand different security processes and technologies including Malware Analysis and Security Monitoring.
* Good knowledge in Network Intrusion Detection systems and knowledge of log analysis techniques and tools.
* Must have experience in using Linux and data manipulation via scripts.
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Eligibility of Security Clearance is essential.