Our client, a global, cutting edge, technology company are currently investing heavily in their Cyber Security practise, aiming to build the largest and best team in Europe. They have state of the art offices in London and are expanding their internal security consulting team which has led to this opportunity.
Working in a brand new renovated office, within an expanding, dynamic environment of experienced Cyber Security individuals. The Senior Cyber Security Consultant will ensure all poised cyber threats are defended effectively and efficiently.
- This role will take responsibility for delivery-focused engagement on new initiatives.
- You will be responsible for insuring all your assigned technologies and business led projects are aligned with the company's security policies and fit the internal / external criteria.
- You'll be responsible for conducting and supporting security technical assessments and technical risk assessments.
- You will be responsible for performing security technical assessments and presenting appropriately formulated professional opinion to technical and business stakeholders.
- You will provide consultancy internally and externally to ensure that both the company and member organisations are compliant with industry and regulatory requirements.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a solid technical background within Cyber Security with strong compliance experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Cyber Security consulting and risk experience within a relevant industry.
- Good knowledge and experience of information security.
- Good knowledge and experience of both technical and business focused risk management principles.
- Able to communicate with numerous stakeholders and maintain a relationship.
- Strong communication is required in English, both verbal and written.
For more information about this role and what this market leading global organisation is looking to achieve, please get in touch.