Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to work for a global leading financial service institution.
This opportunity is open to a distinguished individual, to work with an experienced team of cyber security experts, working within a dynamic and expanding Security Operations Centre, to ensure the timely and accurate analysis of cyber threats relevant to the business, providing further detailed information regarding the capability and intent of those whom are responsible for the activity.
- You will be performing analysis on different cyber threat data and information feeds to provide accurate intelligence.
- You will be also detecting emerging threats based upon the different sources, analysis and data feeds.
- You will be faced with the development of different tools, techniques and procedures, to improve or alter processes within the business.
- You will be tasked in reverse engineering threats depending on the information given, such as different malware binary samples and other sources.
- Also conducting research to maintain knowledge in emerging tool sets, different techniques and procedures.
Key skills & Requirements:
- Must have current experience as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, preferably within a financial service company.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of a variety of both commercial tools and open sources.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, to provide both technical and non-technical reports to senior stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications such as SANS, would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.